Thursday, September 17, 2009

Boracay..!!

So my first trip to Boracay (probably the most famous of the Filipino tourist spots) happened in September and I met my cousin and girlfriend there... It was good to see Buzz here in Boracay as on my last trip to Australia, he and I were only able to see each other the last day I was there..!!

I stayed at "Hey Jude" and this is a shot of their bar which faces the beach...

I will forever be a steel geek....

The white sand beach of Boracay... Sailing, kite boarding, parasailing, etc.... All the toys.....

A view off the beach...

Buzz and Kim...


Buzz and I went out sailing one day...

Lots of free diving... Here is Buzz at the bottom....

Buzz and Kim out front of "Hey Jude"...

During "Off Season", the wind clocks 180 and blows the sand into all the bars, resorts, restaurants, etc... September is "Off Season" and as you can see, they build a barricade of sorts to stop the sand....

More of the sand barricades...

Early morning beach clean up...

Wow, is this country Catholic..!! Shrines everywhere....

More shots of the shoreline...

Early morning on the beach... Not many people up yet....

Beautiful shell....

Pleanty of Starfish...

And sea urchins...!!!

Closeup of the urchin...

One of the sailing boats...

Buzz free diving...

Steve saying hi..!!

Looking for Nemo...???!!!

Found Nemo..!!

Mermaid (Kim) on the beach....

More water toys to play with...

Group photo..!!

Cya Later......

No comments: